Winmarkets.com is a new binary options trading broker on the scene. Owned and operated by Lead Capital Markets based in Cyprus, we are going to provide a review of this broker.
We are not affiliated with Winmarkets.com or Lead Capital Markets Ltd. You will be receiving a straight up review, where I will explain about Winmarkets. I will tell you about their brief history, and explain their terms and conditions. I will tell you if they offer a demo account, and also I will provide my opinion on whether Winmarkets is a scam or not.Visit Website
- CySEC licensed and regulated
- Favored Spot Option platform
- Wide range of educational resources
- United States traders not accepted
- Still new with little results shown
Winmarkets Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Winmarkets Broker Information
- Company:Lead Capital Markets Ltd
- Platform:Spot Option
- Minimum Deposit:$250
- Minimum Withdrawal:
- Returns: 85%
- Minimum Trade:
- Demo Credits:None
- High/Low, Pairs, One Touch, Ladder, Forex
- 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec, 2 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour, End Of Day
- iPhone, iPad, Android
Winmarkets.com has been a registered website since 2005, but it seems that it was just updated and went live in September of 2015. Winmarkets.com is owned and operated by Lead Capital Markets Ltd who has their main location in Cyprus.
Winmarkets.com is a binary options trading broker. Traders can deposit money in an account on Winmarkets and make trades in several formats. A person can trade with:
- Long Term
- Currency Pairs
- 60 Seconds
- One Touch
Lead Capital Markets Ltd is licensed and regulated through CySEC, so this means Winmarkets.com is under that license.
Winmarkets.com has only been operating for a short time. Lead Capital Markets Ltd developed this professional binary options trading website that uses the Spot Option platform. We will keep a close eye on Winmarkets.com to follow the results that come.
Winmarkets.com Terms and Conditions
All binary options brokers must have set terms and conditions to protect themselves along with their clients. We recommend reading all terms and conditions before signing up with any broker. These are a few of the terms that Winmarkets.com and Lead Capital Markets maintain:
- Operating hours are 21:00 GMT on Sunday to 21:00 on Friday excluding holidays.
- The company has the right to refuse any investment for any reason.
- Clients must be 18 years of age or older.
- The company is not responsible for internet or power failures.
- The company has the right to set control limits over the number or size of trades.
- The company has the right to charge fees for its services.
- The client is responsible for any and all taxes.
- The client is responsible to follow the laws of his/her country in regards to binary options trading.
- The client has the right to terminate the agreement by doing so in writing with a 30 day grace period.
- The company has the right to terminate the agreement by giving the client 5 days written notice.
These are just a few of the terms and conditions of Winmarkets.com. It is wise that you read them all before creating an account with Winmarkets.com. You can find the terms and conditions link at the bottom of the website.
Winmarkets.com Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
Only the account holder can request a withdrawal from Winmarkets.com. The withdrawal will be processed through the same format the client used to deposit. The client must provide all necessary documents required for the “Know Your Client” regulations to get the withdrawal. This would mean a copy of a government identification with a photo, a copy of an electric or phone bill with the client’s address and a copy of the credit card used with all numbers except the last 4 erased, and the CV number.
With bonuses, the client must trade a total of 5 times the bonus amount before they can withdraw. If a client received 100 in bonus, they must trade 500 or more to withdraw the bonus.
Winmarkets Demo Account
I do not see where Winmarkets.com offers any type of demo account. They do offer a large supply of binary options educational material that includes an eBook and videos. It would be an added benefit if Winmarkets would add a demo account so investors could try out the platform.
Winmarkets.com Scam Watch
First and foremost, Winmarkets.com is CySEC licensed and regulated. This takes the odds of it being a scam quite low. The majority of scammers would not go through the process of seeking licensing.
Winmarkets.com is quite new, but Lead Capital Markets Ltd is not as new. They were incorporated in 2013 and operate a number of other licensed websites which allow trading.
No, I do not think Winmarkets.com is a scam. I believe they have a reputable and safe trading environment. I recommend them and believe they have a great binary options trading system.
Winmarkets on Mobile
Winmarkets.com is not yet mobile capable, but it is coming soon. They are working on the mobile applications as I type this review. Watch for it soon.