Not much to say under this sub chapter, except to note the few things that differentiate the short term binary options from the medium term binary options, what are the advantages to trade each category, and what are the traps involved, if any.
In the case of short term options, these are:
- Quick potential payout;
- To be considered by the intra day trader;
- Useful for hedging the regular spot market;
- Higher chances for the option to expire in the money.
- In the case of medium term options, they are:
- Taking time into consideration on higher time frames;
- Applicable to one touch option when there’s a measured move involved (in case of triangles or wedges);